AGORÀ talk: Identity
June 18 2021, within Politecnico di Milano a debate on the theme we believe it is crucial to put at the center of the discussion again…IDENTITY!
The event was broadcast live on our Facebook, Instagram and YouTube pages.
FUTURE IDENTITY (14.30-15.30)
– Roberto Collovà (architect, designer and photographer)
– Maddalena D’Alfonso (head of “Md’A Design Agency“, Member of the Scientific Council at ICOM-ICAMT/a>)
– Luca Fabbri and Tommaso Longoni
G. MUZIO IN THE MILANESE IDENTITY (17.00-18.00)
– Fulvio Irace (architect, architectural historian and academic)
– Giovanni Tommaso Muzio (architect and head of the Archivio Storico Giovanni Muzio)
– Francesco Bacci (musician and PhD at UNIGE).
– Duccio Prassoli and Ayla Schiappacasse
– Gianluca Peluffo (founder of “Gianluca Peluffo & Partners Architecture” and Professor at the University of Enna “Kore”)
– Alfonso Giancotti (founder of “Studio di Architettura Elia Giancotti” and Professor at La Sapienza in Rome)
– Laura Cionci (artist)
Marco Grattarola and Mattia Bencistà
CALL TO STUDENTS AND GREETINGS (19.00-19.15)
Initiative realized with the contribution of the Politecnico di Milano.